What lines can we draw between The Declaration of Independence – where the revolutionaries decried bad government – and The Constitution of the United States – where they described what they thought government should look like? Paul Finkelman delivered this talk Thursday, August 5 2010 at Educational Service District 112 in Vancouver, Washington.
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?