Sunday I’m off with 29 teachers for our 2010 History on Location Expedition. Planned in partnership with the Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History and the Civil War Institute at Gettysburg College, Understanding the Civil War: Fundamental Questions and Actors brings us five days with Craig Symonds and Matt Pinsker considering key topics in historically significant locations. Most of the teachers will spend a sixth day with me in DC for a “behind the scenes” tour examining how Civil War history is presented to the public. Should be a fantastic week!
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.