Diana Hess introduced us to the value of SAC at the 2008 Constitutional Connections Summer Institute. SAC is explained – with a lesson plan on Lincoln – in a new entry on the National History Education Clearinghouse site.
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.