The new issue of History Now is out. Focusing on The American Revolution, the online “magazine” includes short articles from historians (including Woody Holton, who presented here last year), videos, lesson plans (at the elementary, middle, and high school levels), links and more. Always a vital resource for both primary and secondary sources.
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.