Bill Bigelow’s article, Schools Foster Climate Illiteracy, appeared in the July 19 Oregonian. The article – and the letters it generated – is a case study in controversial issues in the classroom and the dominating role of textbooks. Happy reading!
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?