The second annual Northwest Conference on Teaching for Social Justice, Rethinking Our Classrooms – Organizing for Better Schools, will be held at Washington Middle School in Olympia on October 3rd. For more info, link here; to propose a workshop (by June 30), link here.
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?