smarthistory.org just one the 2009 Webby for best education website. While it aims to enhance or replace the traditional art history textbook, it’s application to the history classroom is clear: it’s a terrific resource to supplement any time period studied with the arts.
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?