The C-SPAN 2009 Presidential Leadership Survey – based on the input of 65 historians – has just been published. What separates it from many of a similar of ilk is its breaking into 10 different leadership traits. You can see the survey results here; Robert KC Johnson writes about it here; Leo Ribuffo critiques the whole idea here.
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?