If you’re considering attending one (or more!) of the summer institutes offered by the National Endowment for the Humanities or the Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History, you better get to work: Gilder Lehrman apps are due today; NEH ones are due March 2.
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?