For those of you teaching about the Bush administration, you’ll likely find this website invaluable. It features streaming of a 90 minute documentary (also presented as individual interview clips and with a complete annotated transcript), thousands of archived primary source documents (don’t worry – a few are highlighted as “key documents”), and a teaching guide produced by the Choices for the 21st Century program.
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.