“Justice For All: A Northwest Perspective”
Create a three-minute-or-less video that captures your vision of justice for all as citizens of Washington state, and win one of two $1,000 prizes!
Winners will be chosen in two categories: one winner as selected by a panel of judges, and one People’s Choice winner chosen from among all entries. Individuals, groups or classrooms may enter, and be eligible for either award. One entry may be awarded both awards.
Winners in each category will receive a $1,000 cash prize.
Both winners will receive an expenses-paid trip to the Washington State Bar Association Annual Meeting and Awards dinner in September 2009, where winning videos will be shown and the winners recognized.
This contest is open to all residents of Washington state. Persons under 18 years of age at the time of entry must receive their parents’ permission and provide written parental consent before their entries are considered. WSBA employees, governors and officers and family members of employees, governors, and officers of the Washington State Bar Association are not eligible.
To enter the “Justice For All: A Northwest Perspective” contest:
1. Read and agree to the contest rules.
2. Make a video. Be creative!
3. Download and complete an entry form. If you are under the age of 18, you must also complete and submit a signed parental permission form. Fax entry form and parental permission form to (206) 727-8310. You may also scan your material and email it to email@example.com.
4. Submit/post your video to www.youtube.com/group/WashingtonStateBar starting on October 15, 2008. Videos must be three minutes long or less. The deadline for entries is 5:00 p.m. on June 15, 2009.
5. Mail an original copy of your video on DVD or videotape to WSBA, 1325 4th Ave., ATTN: “Justice For All: A Northwest Perspective,” Ste. 600, Seattle, WA 98101. Include your name and YouTube username on the copy.