If you’re looking to teach about the history of US elections, Jill Lepore’s “Rock, Paper, Scissors” from the October 13 New Yorker offers riches. I wouldn’t dare ask students to read it – or read it to them – but there is lots to share here.
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.