Paul Finkelman’s “‘The Vice Presidency Is Not Worth a Pail of Warm Spit’ or a Short History of ‘His Accidency'” looks at US vice presidents who have assumed the office of the presidency and establishes connections between them.
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?