One nice thing about the New York Times Election Guide is the organized way you can examine differences between the candidates on the issues. In this way, it’s like procon.org – with the added asset that in addition to providing statements from the candidates, it also includes summaries. Providing the primary doc is a great way to go – but sometimes you just want the summary. Useful!
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?