This effort by the Center for History and New Media at George Mason University aims to support teachers of history and TAH programs across the nation. The site is divided into sections on History Content, Best Practices, Teaching Materials, Issues and Research, TAH Grants, and Professional Development. Demonstrating that they’re on the right track, Constitutional Connections was just honored in a featured spotlight.
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?