The Virginia Department of Education has developed this Web site, United States History: Connecting the Past to the Present, to support the Standards of Learning for teaching United States History to 1877 and United States History: 1877 to the Present. The Web site includes suggested instructional strategies and links to lesson plans, video clips, pictures, primary documents, content information, graphics, and maps.
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.