Paul Finkelman will be leading two colloquia at ESD112 this fall: The Bank of the United States and the US Constitution, 5:00 – 8:30 September 25 and Legal and Economic Perspectives on the Civil Rights Movement (with economist Jenny Wahl) 4:00 – 7:30 September 26 and 9:00 – 2:00 September 27. Two articles that will be of interest to participants are posted below:
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.