The National Constitution Center has a number of intriguing podcasts posted as We the People Stories. Titles include a series on “The Legacy of 1808”, “Baseball: The Melting Pot,” and “Children Under the Constitution.”
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?