The National Archives Primarily Teaching Workshop is designed to assist teachers in developing teaching materials from the resources of the National Archives. It will be held August 18-22, 2008 at the National Archives and Records Administration, Pacific Alaska Region, Seattle. This is the first year this nationwide Institute will be offered in Seattle. More information available here.
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?