Sandra Day O’Connor, the former Supreme Court justice, is helping develop a Web site and interactive civics curriculum for seventh-, eighth- and ninth-grade students.
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?