Washington high school teachers having a hard time trying to decide between attending the Constitutional Connections summer institute and the We the People institute in Seattle have another option: Attend the Classroom Law Project’s summer session at Kah-Nee-Ta July 7 – 11 for just $100. Experience the joys of Civic Ed in Warm Springs!
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.