Teaching American History in SW Washington aims to support history teachers through sharing and expanding resources to assist teaching and learning efforts. The site is curated by Matt Karlsen, History Grants Coordinator for ESD 112. Please join the conversation!
- Protected: How does your story influence what you hear?
- Guest Post: A teacher’s journey
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: How does imperialism impact a country?
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: Propaganda
- Teaching With Primary Sources Lesson: What is the role of the government, the community, and the individual in times of hardship?
- Hi @gregshine & @ftvancouvernps - I'm visiting today with a group of new fans of FOVA! twitpic.com/cjmca9 1 month ago
- We've joined the #earlyartsed blog salon. Take a look! j.mp/11gohFd 2 months ago
- RT @TCFCL: Guest post from @cadcollab and @enashelley on spending a week at Opal School: opalschoolblog.typepad.com 2 months ago